“The Halloween Tree” Against a sunset in shades of orange ranging from goldenrod to vermilion, a black cat and crow sit on a haunted tree. Teal-colored moss hangs from the spooky gnarled tree branches. In the hollows of the tree, bright eyes peer out. Inspired by a California live oak tree on a trail in Portola Valley. Offered as a handcrafted pendant from artwork by California Artist Laura Milnor Iverson. Pendant size: 1 1/4″ or 30mm round (not including the bail, which is the loop that fits over the necklace). A black ribbon necklace is included so the piece is ready to wear. These have an extender chain that adjusts from approximately 16 1/2″ – 18″, closing with a lobster claw clasp. Please note that this wearable art is not waterproof.
- Wear a piece of fine art!
- Archival print topped with a domed glass cabochon
- Black ribbon necklace included…Ready to wear
- Ships in an organza drawstring bag
- Handmade in the artist’s studio