Have your child looking like the subculture that originated in the 1950s with our Kids Greaser Costume Jacket. Their name came from their greased back hair which involved combing back hair with wax or gel as an expression of rebellion. Our kids’ 50s Greaser Jacket features a classic shape in a leather-look fabric with zipper front and two front pockets. Use our 50s Greaser Jacket to complete a fifties Grease Child Costume simply by adding jeans, a white t-shirt and slicked back hair. Fits up to a size 10.
- Costume 50’s Greaser jacket
- 100% Man made materials
- Fits most kids up to age 10
- Versatile accessory, a must-have for every costume wardrobe
- Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, Luau, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick’s Day supplies
- IMPORTANT: Please check Rubie’s size chart and reviews for best results; costumes are not the same as clothing sizes and vary by design