Halloween is a time for fun and marry making. Kids and adults, who are still young at their hearts, love to indulge into celebrating the traditions and customs of the festival. However, it must be celebrated safely; especially the children should be supervised to ensure that they are safe during this season. Here are some of the important safety tips for Halloween
Halloween safety tips for the children and grown ups
* Make safe costumes for your kids
* Ensure that the jack o lanterns that you display don’t catch flame in any one’s costume
* If your child carries a prop then ensure that it is not sharp
* Warn your kids from entering any dark house
* Treat your kid to a spooky dinner so that they don’t gobble up all candies.
* Know the route that your child will take, or better accompany them
* Set a time for kids to return home.
Halloween safety Tips for parties and costumes
* Costume should be flame retardant
* It should be bright and very reflective
* If you put dry ice in bowl in party, ensure no body ingests them
* Remove all breakable things from the room where you are hosting a party.
Halloween safety tips for trunk-or-treating
* Plan this during daylight, if a child goes out at night them must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
* Know the route that your child will be taking for trunk-r treat
* Ensure that your child remembers the address of your home, and mobile numbers. Give some money to your kids so that they can call you if required. If possible, give them a mobile phone to contact you in emergency.
* Tell your kids to go to only the known houses
* Keep away from dark houses
* Tell your child to not eat any treat before showing them to you
Halloween safety tips for pets
* Although your pet dog or cat may crave for some of the Halloween candy, remember that this may be harmful for them.
* If you are having indoor party then ensure that your pets are in some other room so that they are not disturbed.
* Don’t let your pets outside on a Halloween eve as they may be scared on seeing the mask clad children.
Permalink to ‘Article: Stay Safe On Halloween’